Digital Readiness Report 2017: Building strong digital foundations
What New Zealand IT leaders see as the basis of digital strategy
Quality assurance begins with strategy. Do you have yours in place?
In our annual Digital Readiness Study, we asked large New Zealand organisations whether or not the key digital concepts that they told us were important in the 2016 edition were actually being implemented or not.
This report outlines their responses and explains what this means for other New Zealand organisations.
Download the Digital Readiness report to understand:
- What IT leaders define as 'digital'
- What IT leaders perceive as New Zealand's key digital issues
- The extent of organisations' commitment to being 'truly digital'
- The challenges of delivering quality outputs
- Recommendations to improve your company's digital strategy