Optimise Your Cloud Computing Strategy
Minimising turbulence on the way through the Cloud
The Cloud is now firmly part of the IT furniture in any organisation, and the focus is no longer on whether to adopt cloud computing, but how to leverage it effectively without increasing business risk.
In this white paper we look at ways to reduce the risk of failure, cost and time when integrating cloud computing into an organisation.
Download this white paper to learn more about:
- Organisational benefits of the Cloud
- Risks to be aware of
- How to plan for a quality outcome
- Tips for an objective product selection process
- Key migration and transitioning considerations
- The value of Cloud performance testing
- How to meet security requirements
- How to apply a regular review process